Tuesday, July 06, 2010; Week of the Sixth Sunday after Pentecost
To the Churches of the Southwest Circuit, Iowa District West, Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod;
It is my privilege to serve as your pastoral delegate to the 63rd Convention of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod this coming week in Houston, TX. Marvin Reents (St Paul Lutheran Church-Yorktown) is your lay delegate. Please pray for us as we consider the resolutions brought to the floor for consideration.
I have set up several avenues for communication during the convention to keep you informed. You may choose any or all of these:
- My personal blog
- Daily posts concerning business of the day
- Regular posts throughout the day
- Regular posts throughout the day (same as twitter).
- send your email address to Delegate@TrinityCreston.org and I’ll send you the daily blog post via eMail.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments about the convention
- eMail: Delegate@TrinityCreston.org
- Phone: (605)579-0005 – please leave a message.
- Twitter: http://Twitter.com/WattsWhat
- Facebook: http://Facebook.com/WattsWhat
Along with my updates please visit http://lcms.org/Convention for more up-to-date information. Including live video, pictures, news, etc.
God’s Richest Blessings
Pastor Jonathan C. Watt, Pastoral Delegate, South West Circuit, Iowa District West, LCMS