- I offer these sermons and other writings to the Lord's Church. Use them as you will and it is not necessary to give me credit.
- I don’t post sermons because I believe they are great sermons… (I am an everyday, average preacher).
- I don’t post them because they contain original exegesis or ideas; most of my ideas are clearly borrowed from others. (I try to give credit, but I must admit much credit that is due falls out as preaching time draws near).
- I post them because this is what I do… I spend time studying God’s Word for the purpose of proclaiming it…
- They are what they are… God’s Word interpreted for His people here in Iowa, posted to the net for public reading.
- I’m not looking for comments… although they are always welcome.
- I’m not looking for praise… although… I must be honest, positive reinforcement is always appreciated.
- Lord, have mercy!